Adding calendar to iCal / MacOSX (dynamic)
- Go to the Account Management interface directly through this link.
- Enter your email and password and press the ACCESS button
- From the list of dynamic calendars, click the subscribe link.
- iCal opens directly, press the button Subscribe.
- In the information window on the calendar, enter a name that suits you and choose a color.
- Choose whether this calendar is to be installed on "iCloud", it allows syncing with an iPhone or "On my mac", for local installation.
- Remove alerts and attachments (without interest for this type of calendar).
- Update automatically depending on the type of calendar (preferably daily or weekly).
- Confirm to add to your iCal application by pressing OK b>.